[FX.php List] economical starter plan

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Fri Feb 24 05:49:29 MST 2006

You can get FMSA hosting with us starting at $40/month:

	<http://www.pointinspace.com/>

No need to purchase your own FMSA license then.  In fact, you don't
even need Developer 7/Advanced 8, as you could just upload your PHP
code here and test or even connect your local PHP box to the
database(s) here.

	- John

John May : President                  <http://www.pointinspace.com>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

       Professional Lasso / PHP / MySQL / FileMaker Pro Hosting