[FX.php List] Executing FileMaker Scripts using FX.PHP

Lostpants lostpants at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:34:30 MST 2006

This question was probably answered multiple times before, so please excuse
the redundancy.

Is it possible to execute a FileMaker script from a .php file using FX.PHP?
I am forcing people to use our company-wide LDAP server to verify that the
user coming into my system exists. (The LDAP verification system is a
completely separate system) If they do exist, LDAP does a redirect to my
php page and passes the 'username' to me in the URL.

What I need to do at this point is:
1. Launch the IWP Database.
2. Pass in the 'username'.
3. Trigger a filemaker script.

The part I am having problems with is in the triggering of a script.

- Wes