[FX.php List] FX.php and textarea problem

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Fri Feb 17 19:33:59 MST 2006

Somewhere along the line, I got this bit of intelligence about
character set encoding in html documents. Forgive me, I don't
remember which generous FileMaker developer spread this bit of
wisdom; I can't take credit for it but I sure have reaped the benefits!

FM7SA

FM5-6U US

FM5-6U EU
charset=iso-8859-15">

Choosing the correct charset will take care of the Word copy-and-
paste problem.

-Dale