[FX.php List] FX.php

Allyson Olm allyson at fmwebschool.com
Tue Feb 7 21:13:15 MST 2006

Hi Abhishek,

It looks like the FileMaker 5 files were compressed within the other files.
I changed it in our version and re-uploaded the file.  You can also download
the files from iviking.org, however I just checked and the files there
contain the same doubly compressed files.

You can either try decompressing the individual databases or downloading
another copy.

In kindness,
Allyson Olm
FMWebschool