[FX.php List] Error message that has me stumped...

Derrick Fogle derrick at fogles.net
Sat Feb 4 12:50:42 MST 2006

Commenting out the includes statements and everything? That is odd. Oh, it's
the PHP Session that's trying to send headers, not header(), but. that
doesn't change the problem. Is the checkout1.php page actually being
included by some other file? If so, you've got to hunt backwards up that
stream, too.

Derrick Fogle
fogles.net consulting

  _____