[FX.php List] [OFF] Think back to OS 9...

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Dec 21 11:34:24 MST 2006

Jonathan,

WebSTAR was taken over by 4D, which dropped support for FileMaker
database... if they're using that, I wonder if they're using WebSTAR
4.5. However, I've never used FileMaker 6 with FX.php, so I'm not
sure. For the record, I still host about 50-60 sites which use CDML
and FileMaker, and it works fine. Not as stable as FX.php, but for
lower-traffic sites it works okay...

As Dale said, OS 9 didn't have built-in web server support, so
they're probably using WebSTAR, which was pretty popular for OS 9.
I'd be surprised if it worked with PHP though; I seem to recall that
it didn't handle PHP (later versions probably do though).

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions