[FX.php List] [OFF] Think back to OS 9...

Derrick Fogle derrick at fogles.net
Thu Dec 21 11:02:16 MST 2006

Wow, that is sort of "back in the day". You used to need a webserver
program for it; I think OMNI now owns the software I used to use for
it. Can't remember the name of the product though. There were a
couple others too - Tomcat? What else?

Good luck on that. I've never seen any acceptable level of stability
from FM6U on OS9.