[FX.php List] Explanation for occasional test posts

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Thu Aug 31 11:25:30 MDT 2006

Perhaps my use of the term "Down" is the wrong one, because when the
problem occurs, messages are going in...they're just not coming out.

Regarding the script...I "talked" with Chris and then looked into
what kind of monitor would be able to detect the problem in Mailman.
I ran out of technical know-how shortly thereafter.  The key to that
process is known as "qrunner", I believe.

Ultimately, Chris said that he needs to upgrade to newer version of
OS X Server.

HTH,

Jonathan