[FX.php List] Obscuring the recid on URL links

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Mon Aug 28 07:44:49 MDT 2006

No, it's probably me that is dense. ;-)

In my case, I do  use session variables. However, setting a session
variable with the recid when a user selects a single record from a
list of records... while keeping the recid invisible (in the URL and
Source code)... is not in my bag of tricks yet.

Once again, the application here is in selecting a single record from
a list of records.

Would love to hear a better method.

Jonathan