[FX.php List] Obscuring the recid on URL links

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sun Aug 27 18:49:43 MDT 2006

Yes, I am using sessions and can watch remote IP hits.  On this
particular project, the database is only going to be up for a short
time (several weeks), but I am also looking at the bigger picture.  I
suppose that I can also change the random string to include alpha
with upper and lower case.  That should really do it.

Thanks

Jonathan