[FX.php List] Speeding up page display

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Aug 25 09:47:37 MDT 2006

I've got a project that I'm working on, where a field has a large
amount of HTML text stored inside it (don't ask why, it's a necessary
evil for a bunch of reasons). Sometimes the HTML includes a table,
sometimes not; sometimes the HTML can generate a full page of text,
including a table (no graphics).

Is there a command that I can add to the variable that holds this
data (once I've retrieved it) that would parse it in some way, or
otherwise tell my PHP page that this is HTML and to expedite it a
bit? In other words, is there any sort of PHP command that will take
a variable and parse it because it's HTML? My client's concerned
(rightly) about the time that it takes to display the HTML on the
page; because of the nature of the data, we're stuck with doing
things this way.

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: