[FX.php List] RE: Layout Missing?

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at cayre.dk
Wed Aug 23 18:01:48 MDT 2006

Den 23/08/2006 kl. 22.57 skrev Dr. Andrew J. Fallon:

> After spending the whole day with data and trying to figure out
> this problem I think I may have happened on the error.
>
> I found this       epated in a field of data.  The square is
> Unicode 0017 (Java programmer friend of mine helped me with that.)
>
> I am not sure how it got into the text field but I’m wondering how
> do I modify fx.php to catch these (I found a few more) and either
> delete or do something else with them.
Have you considered doing a search and replace on all fields and all
records for this character (in FM)?

---
Erik Andreas Cayré
Spangsbjerg Møllevej 169
DK-6705 Esbjerg Ø

Home Tel: +45 75150512
Mobile: +45 40161183

»If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.«
-- Albert Einstein

»If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do
it over?«
-- John Wooden, basketball coach