[FX.php List] Creating summaries on the fly,

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Aug 22 21:48:22 MDT 2006

Kevin,

This sounds like what I probably want; what I need to have is a
variable that I can place in the table as it's built in the PHP
foreach loop, and then update once the table's complete.

So in my table cell, would I put the code below, or is that how I
update it?

If you could give me an example of each, that would be great...

What I'd love to know:

1) what to put in the cell (assuming the variable was called "test"
for now
2) what to put down in the code after the foreach loop to update my
variable...

Sounds like exactly what I need though...

Thanks,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954