[FX.php List] PHP installer solution movie and help guide setupphp and cURL in 5 Minutes

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue Aug 22 10:13:47 MDT 2006

So would you listers recommend that we move to the FileMaker API? I
shudder at the thought of learning another method, now that I'm
comfortable with FX...

Other than FileMaker's <current> endorsement of the new API, are
there any other advantages to the API over FX?

Thanks for any opinions,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954