[FX.php List] Convoluted scheme for creating summaries

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Aug 21 21:30:14 MDT 2006

Well, my situation is that I don't need to display any of the
records. I just need to cycle through them so I can create some
summary information.

The page won't actually display anything other than stats that are
derived from cycling through the found set...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions