[FX.php List] record won't delete

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sun Aug 20 15:20:10 MDT 2006

Edward,

It looks to me that the $Delete variable to set to "1" whether or not
the operation is successful.  No?

Have you checked for error?  Also, have to looked at the query using
"define("DEBUG", true);"
to see what FMP is receiving?

One more idea, if there is no error, perhaps the delete is getting
the wrong record?  Check your record count before and after.

HTH,

Jonathan