[FX.php List] Pointing Clients to correct FM DB based on login info

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Aug 20 14:42:30 MDT 2006

Jon,

You could create a table that had the following fields:

username
password
database_name

Then, when they login (by providing a good username/password pair
from the above table in a FIND query), you'd then retrieve the
database_name from the same record.

Then, you could set $dbname to $database_name from the above query.

Then, in a 2nd query, you assign the database by using your $dbname
variable.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954