[FX.php List] Returning a search with multiple entries

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sun Aug 20 09:40:32 MDT 2006

Florence,

In your processing page, run a check to make sure that one or more of
the fields have been filled in; here's what I would use:

	if (empty($NAME) and empty($ADDRESS) and empty($CITY) and empty
($STATE) and empty($ZIP) {
		// SHOW ALERT WINDOW, BOUNCE THEM BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE
		<script language="Javascript">
		alert ("Please fill in one or more search fields.")
		history.back()
		</script>
	}

Hope this helps,