[FX.php List] Arrays in FX-php

Don W. Yee dwyee at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 10 14:14:09 MDT 2006

Dear FXers,

Currently, I'm learning FX/PHP.  I'm trying to access a value from a
variable "$testfxResult" with the key of "  'errorCode'  ".  PHP is
having an error of "Fatal error: Cannot use object of type FX_Error
as array ". I thought "errorCode" is a value accessible from the
array?  Here's the code:

<?php

define("DEBUG", true);
include_once('FX.php');
include_once ('server_data.php');
$testfx = new FX ($serverIP,$webCompaionPort);
$testfx->SetDBData ('Lending_Library.fp7','AssetFormView');
$testfx->SetDBPassword ($webPW,$webUN);
$testfxResult = $testfx ->FMFindAll();

echo $testfxResult['errorCode'];              // error occurs here.

?>

Any information will help.  I'm stumped.

Thanks.

Don

Don Yee
Program of Technocultural Studies