[FX.php List] Editing multiple records

Rob H. Christensen robhelleshoj at tiscali.dk
Thu Aug 10 10:32:40 MDT 2006

Hi Jonathan,
No I did not consider that way to do it.
There are several reasons for this:
The Mac, which runs the FileMaker database, is not one of the fastest
machines in this world. It is a left over from some upgrades. Works fine as
it is and as long as the number of users is low it is fast enough. Still I
would like to save as much power as possible to do queries and updates.
Rob