[FX.php List] modifying last find with a -script.presort

AC ac at pottnerconsulting.ca
Sun Aug 6 22:21:53 MDT 2006

As part of the FX find I'm trying to run a FM script.
Three are 2 problems I'm running into;
- if the FX find doesn't find any records then the FM script isn't run
at all
- putting a modify last find in the FM script doesn't modify the find
that was done by FX

I know it might make sense not to run the FM script if no records are
found but I was trying to pass additional parameters required by my FM
script into the find request so that the FM script could modify last
find, read the parameters, clear the parameter fields, then redo the
find and get the actual results.

Any suggestions?