[FX.php List] Thanks List

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Sun Aug 6 15:56:35 MDT 2006

Errr...Excuse me...

I might be one of the newcomers to the List, but I can surely say
that we owe YOU an unbelievably big THANK YOU for creating fx.php in
the first place and for supporting the fx.php community!

I would name my next kid "FX", but (thankfully) our family has
finished in that department. ;-)

Jonathan

--

Jonathan Schwartz