[FX.php List] Execute submit button when arriving to a page?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Sat Aug 5 18:05:41 MDT 2006

Jonathan,

If I'm understanding correctly, I think you just need to put this in
your code on the display page:

$value->AddSortParam('sortfield','ascend');

Is that what you're needing? I don't put this on the form, I always
put this in the code that processes the form...

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions