[FX.php List] Execute submit button when arriving to a page?

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Thu Aug 3 12:11:39 MDT 2006

I have a search and display page set up the way I want it.  If no
data is entered in the search field, it defaults to find all with a
max of 100 records, sorted by a certain field.  The sortfield is
established in an input statement in the form on the page.   So far
so good.

Now, I've added site navigation links that include landing on this
page.  Is there a way to invoke the existing submit button on the
form upon arriving, thus establishing the sort field?  Or, do I need
to define this again elsewhere on the page?

Thanks

Jonathan Schwartz
FileMaker 8 Certified Developer