[FX.php List] Export to MySQL

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at cayre.dk
Tue Aug 1 12:47:27 MDT 2006

Den 31/07/2006 kl. 20.15 skrev Dr. Andrew J. Fallon:

> I am trying to extract the old database information via php and
> store it in MySQL (in the v8 scheme) and then use ODBC to import
> the data into the appropriate files in v8.
Have you considered doing the conversion entirely in FMP (v.8)?

I've done that quite a lot over the years, and never really felt the
need to go outside FMP to move data around.
In my experience, the calculation and relational abilities of FMP are
quite up to the task of restructuring/repurposing data.

Just my 2¢

---
Erik Andreas Cayré
Spangsbjerg Møllevej 169