[FX.php List] problem using email address as username

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Sun Apr 30 16:22:28 MDT 2006

William,

Try escaping the @ in the username with a forward slash '\'.

$User = str_replace('@','\@',$_POST['username']);
$Pass=$_POST['password'];

$layout = fac_web_logon;
$query = new FX ($serverIP, $webCompanionPort);
$query -> SetDBData($webDB,$layout);
$query -> SetDBPassword($webPW,$webUN);
$query ->AddDBParam( 'User', $User,"eq");
$query ->AddDBParam( 'Pass', $Pass ,"eq" );
$queryResult =$query ->FMFind();

Andy Gaunt
T: 407.810.4722
andy at fmpug.com
http://www.fmpug.com

Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php