[FX.php List] Disallowing access thru modifying url?

Steve Winter steve at bluecrocodile.co.nz
Wed Apr 26 16:36:30 MDT 2006

Joel,

I think that this solution which Hal has provided is an excellent one for
your needs, and is the way that I handle a very similar situation...

One thing that you might like to think about, Hal suggested;
   > - You could also add a RecordsRequest expiration timestamp.
   > After a certain amount of time old RecordsRequest could be
   > deleted.
If you do do this, it does mean that legitimate users can't bookmark a page
to return to that page of your site another day. While this may not be a
problem in your situation, it did cause me problems with one solution I
developed...

Cheers
Steve