[FX.php List] Multi Selection Posting

gerry.charest at agfa.com gerry.charest at agfa.com
Tue Apr 25 08:58:27 MDT 2006

I have a form that allows for the selection of multiple items from a list.
Upon reviewing the entries in the database I see that I am only getting the
first item selected.  Further reviewing the POST value for the field in
question I see that only one value was received.  Is there something
missing, do I need to do something special to send and post multiple
selection?

Here is the form field for the value list posting.

<select name="CopyTo" size="3" multiple>
      <option value=""></option>
      <?php
            foreach ($searchUserResult['data'] as $key => $searchUserData){
                  echo '"<option
value="'.$searchUserData['NameFullLastFirst'][0].'">'.$searchUserData['NameFullLastFirst'][0].'</option>"';
            }
      ?>
</select>

Best Regards