[FX.php List] How to Add record to one table and update record in another?

Dan Gardner dgardner at phx-sys.com
Mon Apr 17 13:36:57 MDT 2006

Hi,

I have a DB for service calls. One table has the tickets, one table
has the hours charged to those tickets, related by ticket number.  I
want the field tech to enter the disposition of the ticket (update
the ticket record), and the hours they spent (add a record in the
hours table).

I have the update part down but I am getting hung up on the adding a
record to the second table.  Can I do this with one form.  Can I have
two instances on the same page?  Please point me in the right direction.

Thank you

_____
Dan Gardner