[FX.php List] Mismatched tag error

Ken Surber Ken at doncoair.com
Mon Apr 17 11:58:16 MDT 2006

The Web Publishing Engine shows the version to be 8.0.1.28 which I believe is the latest version.  The only other issue with regard to the updates may be the order of update.  I updated the Web Publishing Engine prior to updating FM Server 8 to V2.  I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe this could be an issue.

Thanks for the help.

Ken Surber
Design Engineer
Donco Air Products