[FX.php List] Value Lists problem displaying related fields ONLY on web

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Tue Sep 6 13:37:09 MDT 2005

Hi folks,

I needed to use an existing value list from FileMaker as a drop-down
on a web form.  I have no problem with the looping and PHP, but I
found that  when constraining to "show related values only", the
value list DOES NOT show up.  It's for related zip codes (i.e. if
they're in the Atlanta area, I want to display all 3****, etc.)
building a relationship and portal/table all works as expected in
FileMaker, but no go on the web.

Any advice?  Thanks very much...

Michael

PS  I'm using the FMView(), FM7SA v3, PHP4.3.10