[FX.php List] Re: FX.php_List Digest, Vol 15, Issue 25

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Oct 28 21:44:26 MDT 2005

Let me guess, the field was a related field?  There is a known
FileMaker bug which causes the XML output to exit prematurely when a
related record isn't present.  This is FileMaker 7 specific, and the
fix is to place any related fields in portals (just a one portal will
suffice.)  I think this bug is supposed to be fixed in FMSA8.

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org