[FX.php List] calling scripts from FX help

Greg Lane glane at moyergroup.com
Thu Oct 20 23:17:08 MDT 2005

I don't believe it is possible to execute any of the non-web
compatible script steps (which includes Export Field Contents)
through FMSA. There are some ugly workarounds, like using some sort
of triggering mechanism to fire off a script on an FMP client machine.

Is there any possibility of also putting the contents of the
container field's text files into a text field during the import/
insert process? PHP can read the contents of a text field and write
it to a file.

Greg