[FX.php List] Re: Re: Using one query to feed another (GS)

Glenn Singleton glenn at thesingletons.id.au
Wed Oct 19 12:52:12 MDT 2005

Dan wrote
hen your process goes: get key from user cookie, use key in find
request, pull results into array for use in your fieldname headings.

Thanks Dan for these thoughts, I will develop the system (we
currently have volunters for about 16 languages)
as you have suggested and maybe post a url for some on this list to
test.

As I mentioned, the code for this project will be available, and as
my 4th "production" fx.php site, I still have a great deal to learn
and any comments will be welcome.

Thanks
Glenn Singleton
InfoCenter Foundation, Inc
www.infocntr.com
A Non Profit  Membership Charity registered in La, USA