[FX.php List] Not authenticating

Anthony Talo alatalo at chartermi.net
Wed Oct 12 08:06:34 MDT 2005

I had a wonderful FX.php solution ready to go online. Everything worked
as expected, authentication worked well. I went live and now it doesn't
ask for a password, furthermore, it won't display data unless "guest"
is enabled. I've tried all kinds of things but it is still
unprotected...

Here is my local server_data file:
$serverIP = '127.0.0.1';
$webCompanionPort = 80;         // for FM7SA, this should we the web
server port
$dataSourceType = 'FMPro7';
$webUN = 'Admin';
$webPW = 'admin';
//I've tried several combinations of these two parameters and it
doesn't ///matter - no data displayed unless "guest" access is
permitted.

$scheme = 'http';               // generally this will be 'http';
'https' for SSL connections to FileMaker

Here are the first few lines of the image list page...
<?PHP
define("DEBUG", false);
// by setting DEBUG to true, you can look at some of what FX.php is
doing
include_once($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/FX/FX.php");
include_once($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/FX/server_data.php");
require_once($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/FX/FX_Error.php");
$search_result = new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort);
$search_result->SetDBUserPass ($webUN, $webPW);

#$databaseFile = 'LexiconImageLinks.fp7';
$databaseFile = $_GET['db'];
$queryLayout = 'all';

HELP?!!!?!

Thanks!