[FX.php List] Permission denied.

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Fri Oct 7 06:36:24 MDT 2005

Not sure, but it sounds like 2 different issues...  I THINK the point
of the whole FMP/WPE/Apache deal is that they're running on the same
port.  You need to specify what port your webserver is running to
WPE, and if it's not 80, it probably need to be whatever Apache is
running on.

As for permissions, your FX.php - as well as 'myfile.php' I would
think need to live inside the web root, not in " /Applications/
Filemaker Folder/Web/mySite/..."

HTH,

Michael