[FX.php List] Required files?

Steve Hannah shannah at sfu.ca
Thu Nov 17 13:08:55 MST 2005

On 17-Nov-05, at 12:02 PM, Elleni B Fellows wrote:

>  Will, FXForge know about the FX class being located "centrally" or
> does it expect the FX folder is in the site folder?

Any files in the server's library folder will be treated as if they
are in the same folder as your executing script.  For example,
suppose the path to your library folder is /phplib/ .  If you place
your FX files so that the directory structure is as follows:

/phplib/FX.php
/phplib/FX_Constants.php
/phplib/FX_Error.php

And you have a script located somewhere on your webserver like
/htdocs/myfolder/myscript.php

Then you could include FX.php in myscript.php with the following line:

require_once 'FX.php';