[FX.php List] Required files?

Steve Hannah shannah at sfu.ca
Thu Nov 17 10:14:52 MST 2005

Hi Elleni,

There is generally library folder that is separate from your
webserver's document root where you can place PHP libraries such as
FX.php.   Any libraries that are kept in this folder are available to
be used by any php script on your webserver.  This directory will be
included as part of the include path.

If you are not sure where this directory is, you can find it by
creating a file called phpinfo.php with only the following:
<? phpinfo() ?>

When you view this file in your web browser it will print out a whole
bunch of information about your PHP installation.  You are interested
in the Configuration directive called "include_path".  Your library
folder will be one of the paths listed here.  Place all of your FX
files in this folder, and it will be accessible to the whole website.

For example, if you place the entire FX folder in this directory, in
your php scripts you would include FX with the following line:

require_once 'FX/FX.php';

Hope this helps