[FX.php List] New FX features: My $0.02US

Kevin Futter kfutter at sbc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Tue May 31 18:45:25 MDT 2005

Personally I rely heavily on the returned errorCode for debugging and
designing branching logic.

(BTW, I hope this gets through - most of my messages don't seem to at all. I
even once had a response to a message I posted that I never saw hit the
list. Do you not see your own messages or something?)

Cheers,
Kevin

--
Kevin Futter