[FX.php List] Feature Request

Michael Layne fx at 9degrees.com
Tue May 31 07:50:36 MDT 2005

Not exactly sure how it will work based on example below, but that
would be GREAT.  On occasion, I have a solution with both MySQL and
FM7SA, and when doing any PHP OTHER than FM, you of course don't use
the "[0]".  would be one less thing to keep up with.

Thanks!  Hopefully it will be clear how to add the parameter/
functionality.

Michael