[FX.php List] Call for Requests, Bug Reports (and/or Fixes), etc.

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon May 16 18:11:57 MDT 2005

Hello!

I'm presently working on an update to FX.php and I'd like to know if
anyone out there has any feature requests, bug reports, etc.  Obviously
code submissions are welcome too!  (Hey, it's open-source =)  As
always, anyone proposing or submitting something new that makes it into
the release will get credit in the official FX.php docs.  Thanks in
advance!

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org