[FX.php List] Anyone know how to escape characters?

Derek Bastille bastille at arsc.edu
Mon May 16 17:13:04 MDT 2005

One thing you can try (that I find myself using quite a bit) is to add
the following snippet just after the FMFind() query:

     <pre><?php echo 'FM URL' . $returnedData['URL'] . "\n"; ?></pre>

   This snippet prints the actual URL used by FXphp to talk to the FM
server.  You can then cut and paste this in to a browser to see if FM
will take it or if it has been truncated.

Regards,
   Derek