[FX.php List] Simple FMdelete() returns me 101 (Record Missing) error

Andre Rabha Tozzini andre at estudiosmega.com.br
Tue May 3 07:54:06 MDT 2005

Hi Folks,

It's me again... well now i'm trying to do is a simple FMDelete() in a
dabatase but it always returns me the 101 error that means Record
Missing. I'm passing the Recid in a Href like <a href=page.php?recid=<?
instanceData['recid_field'] ?> > delete record </a> when i hit the link
it returns the 101 error, i get the recid in page.php using
$recid=$_POST['recid];

Can Anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong??

Thanx a Lot

Andre Tozzini