[FX.php List] Problems with images (retry)

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Mon Mar 14 15:54:57 MST 2005

Kevin,

Just curious: in what format are the problem images?  (e.g. tiff, jpeg,
etc.)  Are there other images of the same type that are behaving
properly?  Thanks!

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org