[FX.php List] FM 7 and ASCII indexing

Vinnie P. Taranto vinniept at dso.ufl.edu
Sat Mar 5 16:19:31 MST 2005

A while back I believe Chris Hanson had talked about setting username and password fields to ASCII indexing to have accurate case sensitive searches. This worked great for FM 6 but in FM 7 there is no ASCII option on the indexing tab but there is unicode. Will unicode do the same or is there another work around? Also, I haven't finished the migration of the web application but is there still a need to set up a special indexing option in FM 7 or is it just "standard"? Thanks,

Vinnie