[FX.php List] Test

Chris Hansen chris at iViking.org
Fri Jun 10 17:47:52 MDT 2005

Jonathan (and Everyone =),

Whether or not you see your own posts (and a bunch of other options)
can be controlled from the options page which is listed at the bottom
of each email:

 From there, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your email address
in the appropriate spot, and click the "unsubscribe or edit options
button".  From there you can control all sorts of cool options.  HTH

--Chris Hansen
   creator of FX.php
   "The best way from FileMaker to the Web."
   www.iViking.org