[FX.php List] calling DB on other server

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Fri Jun 10 07:13:40 MDT 2005

Dave –

To make a correction on what you said, in FileMaker Pro 7 we do in fact talk
to the server (FileMaker Server 7 Advanced) not the client. FMPro 7 client
cannot be used as the host for FM7 files hosted for PHP. Well, not natively
anyway and if using a tool like CaféPHP you can use PHP but you have the 5
concurrent session limit.

I am not sure if CafePHP is yet FX.PHP ready, but you could check the
website at http://www.cafephp.com <http://www.cafephp.com/>

Regards

Andy Gaunt

T: 407.810.4722