[FX.php List] Another Request for FX.php (version 4.0) feedback

Derek Bastille bastille at arsc.edu
Tue Jun 7 10:16:32 MDT 2005

Chris,
   One thing that might help would be to put all of the constants and
definitions in a separate php file.  This way, anyone who needs to
remember what they are only has to look in that file and it can be
sourced by FX.php.  Something like FX_Const.php would be pretty easy to
remember.  Now that I think of it, that might make it easier to adapt
if someone wanted to update the constant names for a different
locale...

Regards,
   Derek