[FX.php List] Defining a Sort Order - ASC or DESC

Derek Bastille bastille at arsc.edu
Mon Jun 6 10:45:28 MDT 2005

Dave,
   You can specify the order with a second parameter to AddSortParam() :

$query->AddSortParam('my_field','descend');
$query->AddSortParam('my_other_field','ascend');
$query->AddSortParam('my_custom_field','value_list_name');
$result=$query->FMFind();

   Note that only FMPro 7 supports using the name of a value list like
this (according to the docs, FM 5/6 use 'custom' and whatever value
list is associated with that field in the layout).

Derek