[FX.php List] Anyone know were I can find "fmpxmlresult.xml" and associated files ?

Dave Strickler dstrickler at mailwise.com
Wed Jul 6 08:24:57 MDT 2005

I have not been able to access my FM7 install via fx.php, and figured out today I am missing a file.

When the command line is issued as: http://domain.com/fmi/xml/FMPXMLRESULT.xml?-db=Athena_.... and I get back:

<FMPXMLRESULT>
<ERRORCODE>802</ERRORCODE>
<PRODUCT BUILD="03/01/2005" NAME="FileMaker Web Publishing Engine" VERSION="7.0v5"/>
<DATABASE DATEFORMAT="" LAYOUT="" NAME="" RECORDS="0" TIMEFORMAT=""/>
<METADATA/>
</FMPXMLRESULT>

... I assumed the "802" was file not found refering to the DB, not the .xml file ! So, I checked, and I can't find those files anywhere on my FM7 Server. The web server does work, and I can login and browse records without a problem.

Anyone know were I can find the missing .xml file or the other files (I assume there are more).

Thanks,

Dave Strickler
MailWise LLC
617 267-0044 x810